What era is this? Yes, it is the 21st century! But, why does it matter? The reason is it is the era of advanced technology. There was a time when people has to struggle to find a piece of information. However, things have changed drastically. Now, anybody can get a ton of intelligence through the internet. Online bus ticketing and reservation system have also gotten the sheer influence of new tech.
The Bus booking system is a web application. This automated app is helpful in connecting to specific servers for data entry work. Hence, people don’t need to line in long queues anymore. They can easily purchase tickets through bus booking software. Let’s check some features of it.
Online Bus Booking System – Features and Advantages
The online bus ticketing and reservation system is an online platform that allows people to book their tickets through their smartphones. Besides, it allows users to collect bus tickets without standing in queues. Now, check out the features of this system –
Features of Online Bus Ticketing System
Here are the most prominent features of the online bus ticketing system –
- Easy Ticket Booking
Want to purchase a ticket? Just set a date, start and end location. After that, you’ll be able to see the step-by-step booking procedure. When it’s over, clients will get an e-ticket to print.
- Safe and Secured Payment Gateway
There are safe and secured payment gateway modules available for the online bus booking system. Besides, you can select one or all types of payment systems using the admin panel. Clients can pay using various payment methods.
- Manage Reservations
Due to the built-in online bus ticketing and reservation system, scrip admin can conveniently add or remove ticket bookings. If there’s a matter of cancellation, they can also do it. Further, the admin panel can ok the clients’ details and tickets.
- Superb Framework
Almost all the online bus ticketing system is built by a high-performance framework. On top of that, they are highly customizable and adaptable to desktops, laptops, tabs, smartphones, etc. They can provide flawless performance even in heavy workloads.
More Features – Best Features of the Online Bus Ticket Booking System
Benefits of Bus Booking Software
Bus booking software is an important aspect of the bus industry. It has many benefits, such as reducing operational costs, improving customer experience and generating more revenue.
- Customers can check out the available bus depending on the schedule they choose along with the ticket price.
- The online bus ticketing and reservation system can produce a voucher code for registered customers within 15 days. Thus, voucher customers can get some discount.
- This system significantly assists to automate the process of booking and buying tickets for buses. Therefore, no need to have a human being available at all times to ensure whether adequate seats are available or not.
- Customers can select their seats before purchasing the tickets. This is how the user experience gets increases.
Disadvantages of Online Bus Booking System
There are also some disadvantages of this system such as –
- Customers can’t cancel their tickets after booking.
- The system doesn’t support offline data accessibility.
- This system can’t refund the money of the customers.
- What are the benefits of online bus booking system?
It gives ample choice to customers with the services like bus operators, arrival and leaving time, etc. Moreover, customers can also pay the price with different payment gateways.
- What is PNR?
A Passenger Name Record (PNR) is a record in the catalogue of a CRS. Besides, the whole thing contains the travel record of the passenger.
Although there are a few cons, the online bus ticketing and reservation system are still the best. It is much better than manual bookkeeping. Further, it will enhance and become more flexible day by day. The trips of the passengers get more proficient and pliable since the introduction of this system.